'Swans Loyalty Cash' Terms and Conditions
- In these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
Swans Direct means the official Swansea City AFC online store at swansdirect.com
Net Spend means the total price paid by a Qualifying Member after the value of any Swans Cash redemption has been excluded from the transaction. For example, if a Qualifying Member bought a £45 home jersey which was partly paid for using £5 of Swans Cash, the Qualifying Member’s Net Spend would be £40.
Season Ticket Holder means Swansea City AFC Season Ticket Holders in general admission areas of the Liberty Stadium.
Jack Army Member means Jack Army members who have purchased a 2017/18 Jack Army Membership. Once signed up, they will be able to start earning Swans Cash with their Jack Army Membership card.
Corporate Member means members that are either part of the Business Partnership, currently hold a Seasonal Hospitality Ticket, or have a box for the season.
Cash Member means supporters who have purchased merchandise and who have signed up to receive a Cash Card.
Qualifying Member means all of the members listed above..
Scheme means the Swansea City AFC Loyalty Cash Scheme 2017/2018 known as Swans Cash which will run from 1 June 2017 to 31st May 2018. The Scheme will entitle the Qualifying Members to earn and spend Swans Cash from merchandise.
Swans Cash means the amount of loyalty cash earned on qualifying purchases as set out in clause 6 of these terms and conditions.
Cash Card means a card given to Cash Members to be shown to staff on all merchandise purchases in order to receive Swans Cash.
Club Shop means the shop situated at The Liberty Stadium, Landore Swansea. SA1 2FA
Cwmdu Shop means the shop situated at Unit 10, Cwmdu Industrial Estate, Carmarthen Road, Cwmdu, Swansea. SA5 8JF.
- These terms and conditions apply to membership of the Scheme.
- Membership in the Scheme is automatic for all Season Ticket Holders. If you do not wish to take part in the Scheme, please opt-out by contacting the Marketing Department on 01792 616600. By taking part in the Scheme, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Membership of the Scheme cannot be combined with any other Swansea City AFC offers or promotions. Exceptions may be decided by the club and will be communicated in situations where Swans Cash is available.
- The Club’s decision as to the amount of the initial balance issued to Season Ticket Holders and Members is at the club’s discretion. The Club’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to clause 7 below, Qualifying Members will earn Swans Cash as set out below:
Season Ticket Holders & Corporate Members will receive the following:
• 7.5% of Net Spend on merchandise (at the Club Shop, in the Cwmdu Store and online on SwansDirect.com (see condition 10 below)
Jack Army Members will receive the following:
• 5% of Net Spend on merchandise (at the Club Shop, in the Cwmdu Store and online on SwansDirect.com (see condition 10 below)
Cash Members will receive the following:
• 1% of Net Spend on merchandise (at the Club Shop, in the Cwmdu Store and online on SwansDirect.com (see condition 10 below)
In most cases, Swans Cash balances will be updated 14 days after the relevant qualifying purchase. Between the date of the qualifying purchase and the date of Swans Cash being issued, all Swans Cash will be treated as “pending”. Season Ticket Holders & Corporate Members must produce their season tickets at the time of purchase, Jack Army Members must show their Jack Army membership card while other Qualifying Members must produce their Cash Card. As a reminder, supporters have 14 days to return their items if they are unhappy with them to get a refund or to exchange the goods with a valid receipt as proof of purchase.
- Swans Cash will not be issued (or will be cancelled) in circumstances where a purchase of any kind has been refunded after purchase.
- Swans Cash can only be redeemed on official Swansea City AFC Merchandise in increments of £1 from the following locations:
• SwansDirect.com (see condition 10 below)
• Club Shop
• Cwmdu Shop.
N.B. Ospreys Rugby merchandise is specifically excluded from this scheme.
Same as set out above, Swans Cash cannot be exchanged for any other Club vouchers. Exclusions to redemption may apply from time to time and will be displayed on the Club’s website at www.swanseacity.com where applicable.
- When redeeming Swans Cash in person Qualifying Members must produce their Season Ticket, Jack Army Membership card or Cash Card at point of sale in order to redeem Swans Cash. The Club reserves the right to ask for photo identification upon redemption of Swans Cash.
- Once a Qualifying Member has redeemed a certain value of Swans Cash, their Swans Cash balance will be reduced by that amount. If a Qualifying Member accrues and redeems all of their Swans Cash, their Swans Cash balance will reduce to and restart from zero.
- The Club reserves the right without liability to any Qualifying Member or any other third party:-
a) to vary the Scheme, and these terms and conditions, from time to time; and/or
b) to discontinue the Scheme at any point without notice; and/or
c) to exclude any individual or class of Qualifying Members from membership of the Scheme from time to time; and/or
d) to suspend or terminate any Qualifying Members Swans Cash account and/or cancel any Swans Cash collected by a Qualifying Member at any time where reasonable e.g. where there has been a breach of these terms or conditions or in cases of suspected fraud.
- If a Qualifying Member’s season or Cash Card is replaced for any reason (e.g. lost or stolen) then the balance of their Swans Cash will be added to the new card within 24 hours of issue. If the Swans Cash has already been redeemed at the point that the season ticket becomes lost or stolen, then the newly issued card will have no Swans Cash included.
- If any product purchased with Swans Cash is exchanged or refunded, any money owing as a result of such exchange or refund will be added to the balance of Swans Cash on the Qualifying Member’s loyalty cash account. Cash refunds are not available in these circumstances.
- Swans Cash is non-transferable between Qualifying Members and any other individual.
- Swans Cash cannot be exchanged for cash or for a paper voucher.
- The minimum spend required in-store or online to redeem Swans Cash is £1.
- If a season ticket is cancelled for any reason then the Swans Cash balance related to that Season Ticket Holder will be void and the Club accepts no liability in these circumstances.
- The Scheme will expire automatically on 31st May 2018. Save as set out in paragraph 23, any Swans Cash not redeemed before that date will be null and void.
- Purchase of the 2017/18 Jack Army membership product is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Jack Army Members who go on to become a Season Ticket Holder will have their Swans Cash balance transferred to their season ticket card and from then onwards will receive the benefits a Season Ticket Holder receives in this Scheme, as set out in clause 6.
- Cash Members who go on to become Jack Army Members will have their Swans Cash balance transferred to their new Jack Army Membership card and from then onwards will receive the benefits Jack Army Members receive in this Scheme, as set out in clause 6.
- Jack Army Members who are also Season Ticket Holders will only receive the highest percentage of Swans Cash, at the Season Ticket Holder rate (i.e. they will receive 7.5% on Net Spend on merchandise as stated in clause 6).
- If any Qualifying Member purchases items from Swansea City and Ospreys, only purchases from Swansea City AFC products will be eligible to earn Swans Cash on.